More and More Shippers are using FreightRun Daily, Why not you?Posted On 10th January 2017
With more and more shippers uploading their contracts to the FreightRun.com platform for LTL and FTL price comparisons and analysis before every shipment, Logistics Directors, Traffic Managers, and Shipping Managers are now more active in the Spot Market where excess carrier capacity is daily offered.
Smart buyers of freight services utilizing FreightRun.com can react quickly to lower price opportunities available in the Spot Market in full truckloads, partial loads, volume loads, and less-than-truckload moves.
They can also competitively price out Expedited Trucking moves since the FreightRun.com platform prices exclusive use direct trucks, non-exclusive use expedited trucks, airfreight, and even exclusive use direct aircraft with coordinated direct trucks for pickup and waiting at delivery airfield.
There are many reasons to use FreightRun for your shipping needs. Here are just a few:
1. We have a large network of carriers that we work with, so we can get you the best rates possible.
2. We offer real-time tracking so you can always know where your shipment is.
3. We provide customer support 24/7 so you can always reach us if you have any questions or concerns.
4. We offer a money-back guarantee so you can be confident in our services.
5. We have an easy-to-use online booking system so you can book your shipment quickly and easily.
6. We offer discounts for multiple shipments, so you can save even more money.
7. We provide all the documentation you need for your shipment, so you don't have to worry about anything.
8. We offer a variety of shipping options so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
9. We are always expanding our services so we can better serve our customers.
10. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers so they can ship with confidence.
Discuss how your company can better leverage the latest technology to dramatically lower your transportation spending versus your current Annual Transport Contract results.
Contact Us Today!