Medical Equipment Delivery
For all your medical shipping needs, come to FreightRun. Our unique Freight Calculator will instantly supply you with quotes from our network of reliable medical equipment movers, so you don’t need to make any inquiries yourself.
Get a quote, then book online. Our team of Freight Specialists are here to help you along the way. At FreightRun, we track all shipments until they’re safely delivered, so you can rest assured it’ll arrive on time, on budget.
What is medical equipment shipping
When shipping medical equipment, it’s important to consider:
- Schedules of the shipper and recipient
- Special requirements for the shipment
- Speed of medical equipment delivery
- Budget and expectations
Try to provide as much relevant information as possible when completing our simple and quick quote form. We’re dedicated to providing you with the fastest, easiest way to get medical equipment logistics quotes. But to do that, you need to give us a clear idea of what you’re shipping.
Which medical equipment can we deliver
FreightRun’s network of medical equipment moving companies has the required expertise and experience to handle a variety of medical devices. We ship medical equipment over 150 lbs.
Devices that are heavy, oversized (eg - heavy machinery) and/or fragile are all suitable for transportation through our network. We can also provide quotes from haulers that specialize in the shipment of delicate laser machines. This includes:
- CT Scanners
- MRI Machines
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Surgical Equipment
- X-Ray Devices
- Lab Equipment
- Hospital Furniture
Best medical equipment movers
Once you’ve submitted your quote form, you’ll receive an instant response from our network of 50+ reliable suppliers through our advanced Freight Calculator. (If you’re not sure whether you have an LTL or FTL shipment, click here to find out more.)
Then all you need to do is choose your hauler.
All the carriers in our system are reviewed by our members using our simple 5-star rating system. So, you immediately know what other users thought of their service.
We’ll babysit your healthcare shipment from the moment it’s collected until it’s confirmed as delivered. And you’ll receive status updates from us along the way. We understand that you don’t have time to chase suppliers for information, and with FreightRun you won’t have to.
How much does medical equipment transportation cost
The cost of shipping medical equipment varies, dependent on a number of factors. Certain features can propel your shipment into a higher freight class. These include:
- Items that are overly heavy;
- Cargo that is difficult to store (including anything that’s considered hazardous);
- Fragile goods.
Check out our shipping class table here to get a general idea about the freight class of your healthcare shipment. But if you have questions at any time, someone from our team will be happy to take your call.
Using our Freight Calculator makes getting healthcare logistics quotes easy. Instead of spending hours researching transportation costs from multiple carriers, we’ll get in touch with them on your behalf and display our negotiated rates for you.
All you have to do is select your preferred carrier. And since every provider in the FreightRun network is rated by our members, you can feel confident you’re making the right choice.
We’ll take the legwork out of securing your medical equipment (or any heavy equipment) transport and we’re committed to reducing shipping costs for you.
Additional services for medical equipment shipping
When emergency strikes and you need medical supplies fast, call straight away. We can provide an expedited medical equipment shipping service to any deadline.
The following additional services are also available through our network:
- White glove medical equipment delivery;
- Tracking and logistics;
- Blanket wrap shipping;
- Domestic and international freight solutions.
Top tips for shipping medical equipment safely
1. Consider your cargo carefully. When transporting medical supplies, you need to provide specifics about the cargo. Medical equipment often has special handling requirements and temperature control might be necessary. So do your research and provide as much information as you can to ensure the process is as speedy as possible.
2. Compare multiple quotes. When it comes to medical device shipping, costs can quickly add up. So it’s important to compare quotes from a few different suppliers. Try our Freight Calculator to get free quotes instantly. At FreightRun, you know that all our haulers are reputable and reviewed so your shipment will be safe. We can also offer best practices and load recommendations.
3. Understand your options. In healthcare shipping, it’s essential to be fully informed about the options available to you. Emergency and expedited shipping is available, for example, so you never need worry that potentially life-saving equipment won’t arrive in time. We’ve become experts on medical device shipping, so if you ever have any questions or concerns about how it all works, just ask.